The right curtains keep the temperatures outside. Contact one of our experts now!
Big brand at small prices
In need of new curtains?
Drop in on us, we are happy to help you
Box spring sets
A box spring is what the word says: a box with springs. It is basically a padded box with springs that stands on legs and acts to support the mattress. The type of springs in this box can differ between bonnel and pocket springs.
- Available in different heights, so it is possible to choose the height of the bed yourself.
- They are generally very sturdy.
- Help with ventilation at the bottom of the mattress.
- Exist in both fixed and electric version.
- Available in different colors and models. This makes it possible to choose the box spring that fits best in the room.
However, box rings also have disadvantages:
- Are not suitable for every kind of mattress. Latex mattresses need more support and cannot be placed on every type of box spring.
- Are more limited in movement than slatted bases. Slatted bases can go “higher” than box springs. Although some box springs can also go up to 90°, they are usually less flexible than slatted bases.
- Often imitated by boxes with shelves that are sold as “box springs”. However, these boxes do not provide proper support or ventilation.
Tijd om je slaapkamerdroom waar te maken. Bekijk snel onze promo's!
Starting from €300
Shipped next day
Via SSL encryption
We follow up your order from A to Z